To participate in the competition, you will need:
- Carefully familiarize yourself with the rules of the competition, especially in your category.
- Fill out the form using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Pay the registration fee. Attention! Payment rules have been changed.
- Send to email@example.com:
— receipt of payment of the fee
— scan of the participant's passport or birth certificate
— good quality photo
— a short CV of the participant
— a link to the video recordings of the pieces of competition program (see "Video recording rules" in menu)
Please indicate the name, surname and category of the participant when filling out the payment document.
Indicate in the application the same E-Mail from which you send the letter with the documents.
If your video is not yet ready, you can submit it later than the application, documents and photos by sending links to the competition e-mail (but no later than the deadline for accepting applications, indicated in the rules for each nomination). It is better to send the application itself, photo, document and confirmation of payment as early as possible in order to have time to pay the fee at a discounted price. In this case, in the form field intended for the link to YouTube, you must write that the video will be sent by email later.
The amount of the registration fee, depending on the category, age group and time remaining until the deadline, is indicated on the corresponding pages (see the menu).
The application is valid only after the payment of the participant's fee.
Participation fees can be paid to
Galina Sjevtjenko Ehrngren
SEB, 106 40 Stockholm
Account number 5257 01 682 38
Please indicate the purpose of payment — registration fee for the Savshinsky competition, and the full name of the participant
You can also pay via PayPal (excepting participants from the EU). Add €5 to the entry fee for your age group.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to pay.
Attention: Please provide only this information: participant's full name, category and age group.
- Applications are accepted before the deadline indicated on the corresponding page of the site (differs for each section of the competition).
This form is an official document and must be filled in correctly and completely. All information in the booklet, diploma and competition results will be presented exactly as indicated in this form, avoid typos. The form is
submitted ONCE by clicking the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
The form is filled in personally by the participant, parents or teacher.
Until all required fields are filled in, the form will not be sent.
- All corrections after submitting an application should be made through email@example.com — do not refill the form! Changes in the program / names of the members of ensembles are accepted until December 31, 2020.
- To firstname.lastname@example.org you must send a photo of the participant or the ensemble,
size not less than 1000 * 1000 pixels. The photo must be of good quality, a portrait to the
shoulders or to the waist, with or without a tool. The photo will be published on the
website in the "Participants" section. At the same time, a scan of the passport, or
international passport, or birth certificate, or other document proving the identity of the
participant is sent (also no later than December 10). Also, along with a photo and a
document, you can send a short creative biography of the participant, it will also be
published on the site.
- The name and surname of the teacher, participant and accompanist should be filled in
WITHOUT PATRONY and in the specified order: name and surname, not surname and
The application is accepted for processing after we receive your letter with a scan of
the document and a photograph, and after payment of the fee. Confirmation will come to
the email address from which the documents were sent in a few days.
- Participation fee is non-refundable
Fill the application form