(Viola group C, China) becomes the winner of the XIV Savshinsky International Music Competition (2023)
XIV Savshinsky International Music Competition (online)
2023, January 10 — February 12
The 14th Savshinsky Competition is officially over. Congratulations to the laureates and diploma winners, as well as to all of the participants, their parents, teachers and accompanists. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication!
All diplomas and certificates sent to participants! Please check the correctness of the information in them.
The "Audience Choice Award" (according to the results of voting in the comments on YouTube), goes to Timofey Antropov (Russia, Ekaterinburg, Urals Mussorgsky State Conservatory), winner of the First Prize in the "Accompaniment" category.
Cash prize holders
Qianbin Zhu, french horn E, № 101 (China)
Jiawei Chen, trumpet E, № 108 (China)
Yang Liu, vocal 4, № 125 (China)
Hongyan Liu, jazz solo E, №124 (China)
First Prize Winners Concert / The Final Round of competition
We would like to offer to your attention the estimated schedule of competition:
- January 10 — 15 The First (qualifying) round auditions are held.
- On January 16, the personal pages of participants are published on the competition website in the "Participants: solo" section. The pages of the contestants who did not qualify for the second round are published without video materials.
- January 16 — 25 auditions are held for the participants of the First (main) round of the competition.
- On January 22, the site publishes the personal pages of the participants of the ensemble categories, the category "Vocal art" and the category "Accompaniment".
- January 25 — February 2 auditions are held for the participants of the Second (main) round of the competition (in those groups where the program, according to the requirements, is divided into two rounds).
- January 25 — February 4 the results of the Second main stage (First and Second main rounds) are published (as soon as they are ready, stay tuned)
- On February 9, a video will be posted on the site, edited from the videos of the contestants awarded the First Prize in their category and age group (based on the results of the Second stage).
- February 9 — 11 an audition for the Third (final) round of the competition will take place, as well as a collection of votes (in the comments to the final video) for the "Audience Award".
- On February 12, the Grand Prix laureate (if awarded) will be announced. The "Audience Choice Award" will be announced a little later to give everyone the opportunity to watch the video and vote.
- After February 12, the distribution of diplomas and certificates for participation will begin to participants' addresses.